Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piper_beetle
Contributor II
Message 11 of 31

Re: Refund

Jump to solution
Hi @Venkat_YM,
Could you kindly help me too with the similar issue?
It has been more than a week now but I'm not going anywhere with my refund request. The phone number I've got from contact support can't be reach from my country, twitter help support didn't get back to me for days already. Need your kind assistance to proceed with my refund request.
Thank you in advance
JacoK
Contributor II
Message 12 of 31

Jump to solution

My next step would've been to try and have my credit card company get the money back.

PaulinaFerreras
Contributor
Message 13 of 31

Jump to solution
Hello, I have the same issue, need to cancel my subscription and want a refund
thanks
Eustacia
Contributor
Message 14 of 31

Jump to solution

I called the Singapore line. For 30mins nobody respond! So I called again and again nobody responded. How to request a refund when nobody is picking up the phone?

Xri1202
Contributor
Message 15 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi, I had a contract for your antivirus and I was charged a extremely high amount of money. For this reason I wanted to abort my subscription. I cancelled the renewal and your policy says that I can have a refund. I have the receipt of the amount I was charged. So what I want is to have a refund of the money  I was charged because this is an amount of money I hadn't agreed. I can’t communicate with any of the phone numbers I see because I live in Greece. Thank you for your time. 

MicheleHoole
Contributor
Message 16 of 31

Jump to solution

Good day. I cancelled my account on 14 March 2022 as your product is far too expensive. I requested a refund and was assured that it would be done. I have spoken to numerous people and to date I have not received my refund of $84.99. Mcafee cannot provide me with proof that the refund has been made. My bank cannot trace a refund and are requesting proof of payment. Can someone help me please before I take this further? I am disappointed in the service I have received thus far and would like someone to investigate what has happened to my refund as a matter of urgency. Macfee were very quick to take my money but seem to have no interest in checking whether the refund actually went through!!!!! I live in a South Africa and $84.99 is really too much money for me to lose. Michéle 

patriciaBa
Contributor
Message 17 of 31

Jump to solution

I cannot get through on the phone and would like a refund - an automatic payment was taken out of my bank account but do not have a subscription any more.  Can you refund please. I cannot get through to you.  Thanks - Please advise.

Jetw
Contributor
Message 18 of 31

Jump to solution

Also same issue, I would like to cancel and refund from Singapore and the contact support phone number is the only option, but it's not a Singapore number and does not work for me.  Others have also complained the Singapore phone number is not answered.

I will make a separate post on the phone number issue.

KostasPerivolas
Contributor II
Message 19 of 31

Jump to solution

I can’t reach them by phone. Totally unacceptable service support.. I have emailed community managers to find a solution.

Val0501
Contributor II
Message 20 of 31

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I've been asking for a refund for 2 months now & no one will get back to me! I will never ever sign up for another McAfee product. Someone contacted me after leaving a not-so-good review and said they would contact me within 48 hours, well it's been 3 weeks. I would like my refund since my Safe Connect will not work!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community