cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonyzhang9199
Contributor II
Message 1 of 9

Hi Mcafee team,

I want to cancel my subscription which auto renewed on Dec.08. Can you help me to refund ? Your prompt reply will be appreciated.  

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Tonyzhang9199
Contributor II
Message 2 of 9

Re: Refund

Jump to solution
I really appreciate the great job of Mcafee team. Refund is okay.

View solution in original post

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Tonyzhang9199 

Greetings from McAfee!

As discussed, We have initiated your refund request. You can always contact the chat support using below link for assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Tonyzhang9199
Contributor II
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. Have a great weekend.

8 Replies
Tonyzhang9199
Contributor II
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution
I really appreciate the great job of Mcafee team. Refund is okay.
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Tonyzhang9199 

Greetings from McAfee!

As discussed, We have initiated your refund request. You can always contact the chat support using below link for assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Tonyzhang9199
Contributor II
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. Have a great weekend.

Ahmed001
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Please request a refund and cancel the automatic subscription for the McAfee product. Reasons for cancellation - I no longer need this product because I am not ready to use the product for which I am automatically charged without warning. I am no longer loyal to this product. On December 15, 2021, a payment in the amount of 2999 rubles was automatically debited from my bank card for renewing an annual subscription for a period that will start in a month, from 01/15/2022. That is, without a warning letter in advance by e-mail, about the expiration of the annual subscription, money was debited from my bank card without my knowledge. Although on your site it is written that 1 month before the end of the subscription, the user will receive the usual reminder that the subscription will end soon. Reminder and automatic withdrawal of money from someone else's card are two different things! As it turned out, I had an automatic update installed and the funds were debited automatically from a bank card. But this is not legal. A year has passed since the first payment, and during this time a lot could have changed in my preferences - you must first notify without debiting. Accordingly, on December 15, 2021, the payment for the order was automatically debited from me. I will contact the bank that issued the card and write an application to cancel the write-off operation, but I'm not sure if this will help. I would like to sort it out without involving a bank and without publicizing this incident on social networks. In my personal account, I have already canceled the automatic subscription and did not activate the new license. I'm ready to remove McAfee product from my PC soon. Also, in your personal account you write that if you write a request for a refund within 60 days after payment, you will return it. But it does not say how to do it, where to go. The customer support service is not very convenient, it is difficult to understand where to write a return request, and therefore you have to spend a lot of time preparing a return request. Please return my money! A copy of the payment document is ready to provide upon your request.

vladimirr
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello, please help me already, I've sent tons of messages to moderators but noone responded. I kindly please you to refund my money. refund.jpg

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @vladimirr 

We regret for the inconvenience caused!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Kerry1
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

I had a McAfee subscription on a laptop that caught on fire.  I no longer have that device and the subscription auto-renewed and I cannot seem to connect to anyone anywhere to help me process this refund.  I waited on the phone for hours and it never connected me to anyone.  

Please help! 

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Kerry1 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community