cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZakkarI83
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Hello i have problem with automatic renewal...i just want a full refound...the phone number doesn't work.. please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 9

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @ZakkarI83 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @ZakkarI83 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

ZakkarI83
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Help me to get refund .. antivirus make automatic renewal and i want my money back its about 79 euros

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @ZakkarI83 

We regret for the inconvenience caused!

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for technical assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

ZakkarI83
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Give a solution to this problem now!!make a refund of my money and delete the membership... automatic renewal take from my credit card 79 euros ..its really easy to return my money i think...

ZakkarI83
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

The phone number is not working from Greece ....i dont have any other way..and its not easy to contact with your company...please make it easy.

ZakkarI83
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

I ve already talk with support team and now im waiting for the refund ..it takes 5 or 6 days they told me...

aclev27
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution
How can I get ahold of someone to request a refund? The number on the website does not work. When prompted to selected a number (on the phone), it doesn't recognize that I've selected a number and will end the call.
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @aclev27 

Greetings from McAfee!

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community