Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matej
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund

Hi,

I would like to request a refund. Can I get help with this, please?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

3 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund

Hi @Matej 

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refunds through the community, kindly check the below link to reach our chat support to process your refund request or you may call the below number to contact our support on 239 000 505 on business days.

Chat Support

Thanks,

Kumar

Matej
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply. There is no chat option in you chat support link. The only options it gives me is to call (which is expensive as I live in central europe) or use this community. What should I do if I dont want to call?

Kumar_suman
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Matej 

Regards from McAfee. We have sent a private message to contact you regarding the refund request. Please reply to the message with the requested information to help you further.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community