Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jud31
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund request

Jump to solution

You have taken an unauthorized payment from my bank using my debit card for a product that I do not have nor want. I want a refund. I have tried calling the US number but it does not work (I am in Europe). I have also tried logging a complaint on your website which also does not work - it sends me round on a circular loop. Please tell me how I can contact you to request a refund.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Franso
Message 4 of 4

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi @jud31 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support on 0-207-949-0107 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support -

Regards,
Edward Franso 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @jud31 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support - 

Regards,
Edward Franso

jud31
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

The chat support is absolutely hopeless. I'm going round in circles and getting nowhere. I can't phone the US number. Is there any other way of contacting this company?

Edward_Franso
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @jud31 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support on 0-207-949-0107 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support -

Regards,
Edward Franso 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community