Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bala_Murali
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Refund request

Jump to solution

I requested for a refund of my subscription due to more expensive than i get the same locally.Then i got a mail which given below.

I tried to call but call is not working.Please consider my request and cancel my subscription.

Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support and creating Service Request 2869964404. We hope you received the assistance you needed.

For additional assistance with this Service Request in the next 90 days, call support at 000 800 050 2090 and reference this service number. Support is available 24 X 7.

Note: To reach a support agent, you need to call the phone number above.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 12

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi @Bala_Murali,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @Bala_Murali,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Zaneta11
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello,please help me get refund
Order #: CS2712463940
I didn’t respect that can take money from my account
and it’s to expensive
ame: Zaneta Jocyte Order #: CS2712463940 Receipt date: 21 March 2021 McAfee® Internet Security - 3 DevicesMcAfee® Internet Security - 3 Devices £54.99 for 1 YEAR Subtotal before VAT/tax: £54.99 Order #: CS2712463940 McAfee® Internet Security - 3 Devices ( 1-year subscription )£54.99 VAT / TAX- Total£54.99 PAYMENT DETAILS We received your payment Your VISA has been charged :****-****-****-6079{$content/paymenttype} SUBSCRIPTION INFO McAfee® Internet Security - 3 Devices Starts: 20 April 2021 Expires : 20 April 2022

I hope I get my money back very soon

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @Zaneta11,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will help you. Due, to the nature of the issue, we have sent you a personal message. Kindly, check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

MariaRamiAldana
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi, I would like to request a refund. I went through the support portal but the phone number provided doesn’t work. Would it be possible to reach you through any other channel? My support request ID is 2934933079.

thank you in advanced 

Liza R.

Zaneta11
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Jump to solution

My phone number +353851684816      Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support and creating Service Request 2934951044. We hope you received the assistance you needed.
For additional assistance with this Service Request in the next 90 days, call support at +353 160 155 80 and reference this service number. Support is available 24 X  

MariaRamiAldana
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Jump to solution
It seems is not possible contact you by phone number. How can I get a refund?
Zaneta11
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Jump to solution

I live in Ireland and my phone number is +353 85 168 4816 .I didn’t get or missing calls from you .I would like to get my money back and that’s it ,thanks 

felix2404
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Jump to solution

I requested for a refund of my subscription as i have found better and cheaper solutions. The license was Autorenewe and I have requested for refund.

I tried to call but the number is not in use. Please consider my request and cancel my subscription. It's really pathetic to such a poor customer service.

I am coping the email below. appreciate if i get some response

Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support and creating Service Request 2935023087. We hope you received the assistance you needed.

For additional assistance with this Service Request in the next 90 days, call support at 0800 028 7581 and reference this service number. Support is available 24 X 7.

Note: To reach a support agent, you need to call the phone number above.

For faster resolution, we have great self-help resources available on the Consumer Support portal (https://service.mcafee.com/) including:

•              Comprehensive product how-to's and FAQs
  •              Virtual assistance from our chatbot
  •              Links to helpful YouTube videos
  •              Community forums filled with advice (https://community.mcafee.com/)

Thank you for being a McAfee customer!

Sincerely,

McAfee Consumer Support

Zaneta11
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello,I would like to get full refund.My email **personal information omitted** Name Zaneta Jocyte and my phone number is +353 85 168 4816 Ireland 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community