cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twotoes
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Refund please

I bought total protection 2-22-2020. Spent all day trying everything recommended to get it to install had code 0. I uninstalled my current antivirus as well as malwarebytes free. I called the customer support number only to be talked to by a robot trying to give me free stuff. I never got to talk to anyone. The number is a joke. I finally found a place to request a refund and got this back.

Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support and creating Service Request 2749160869. We hope you received the assistance you needed.

For additional assistance with this Service Request in the next 90 days, call support at 1-866-622-3911 and reference this service number. Support is available 24 X 7.

Note: To reach a support agent, you need to call the phone number above.

Thank you for being a McAfee customer!

I called the number again thinking well maybe it will work this time, nope same robot trying to sell or give stuff away. They got my credit card number before I even had it running on my machine. It will not run on my machine, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I want my money back $42.79

4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: Refund please

The mods here might see this and maybe be able to fix the error. If not you can call customer service and click on the refund link

Call McAfee support

Twotoes
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I have already done that, customer service does not exist at this number 1-866-662-3911.

Twotoes
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Can someone please help me. The customer support number is only a recording and I emailed support and they will not reply. This is unbelievable. I have never had such terrible service from a company.

Twotoes
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Still no help from a crummy company.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community