Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsepHermanM
Contributor III
Message 1 of 5

Refund my auto renewal

Jump to solution

I have a difficult ways to refund my renewal, I have send email and give me service request 2950490777 and suggest me to contact call support at 18038529716, but from my country Indonesia that number can't call and I don't know what country code with number 18038529716. Form me its hard and very difficult ways to finish my refund.

It very kind if you can help me to refund my renewal with chat call support or email call support because with call number 18038529716.

Thank you so much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AsepHermanM
Contributor III
Message 5 of 5

Re: Refund my auto renewal

Jump to solution

Thank you,

I have uninstall mcAfee, all mcAfee program. Thanks for your help, maybe next time I bought mcAfee again.

Thank you 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rajiv__s
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @AsepHermanM 

We have contacted you and processed refund. Please feel free to contact us if you are willing to purchase McAfee in future.

SR NO:2950773959

Regards,
Rajiv S

AsepHermanM
Contributor III
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Thank you Rajiv_s, now I try to uninstall mcAfee form my computer, but I feel difficult, can you give me some advice about step to uninstall with correctly and connect to my refund request.

Thank you Rajiv__s

Best regard,

Rajiv__s
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @AsepHermanM ,

To uninstall the McAfee from your PC kindly follow the below article and regarding your refund it is already initiated and should be reverted within 5-7 business days and the confirmation for you refund request is CS273461556.

Article: Removal of McAafee from a PC running Windows

Regards,
Rajiv S

AsepHermanM
Contributor III
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Thank you,

I have uninstall mcAfee, all mcAfee program. Thanks for your help, maybe next time I bought mcAfee again.

Thank you 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community