Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mordi
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Refund for renewal

Jump to solution

I am from Israel and I bought last year a subscription for 1 year for $ 32,99. I just realized that there was auto renewal subscription that charged 89pounds on my credit card without permission. So, I want to request refund for that charged.

Please help me, I couldn't find other way to contact you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 5

Re: Refund for renewal

Jump to solution

Hi @Mordi ,

Regards from Mcafee.

As per our discussion on call, we have initiated the refund from our end. Your service request number is 1-89794501. 

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Mordi 

Regards from McAfee. We have sent a private message to contact you regarding the refund request. Please reply to the message with the requested information to help you further.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Mordi ,

Regards from Mcafee.

As per our discussion on call, we have initiated the refund from our end. Your service request number is 1-89794501. 

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

DevChooramun
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Kumar,

Please check your inbox for wrong charge of USD 141.53!! on my credit card for a product no longer used.

Kumar_suman
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @DevChooramun ,

Regards from McAfee. We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refunds through the community, so we recommend that you contact support on 866-622-3911 or you can contact chat support using the link below. Make sure you have your order confirmation number or your registered email address when you contact support to find your account.

Support Link: McAfee Consumer Support

Regards
Kumar

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community