Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abdul1
Contributor II
Message 1 of 10

Refund for autorenewal

Hi 

This is the third time, I am requesting.

Please arrange refund for my autorenewal as I am not using the device anymore. I had already emailed you the requested details

9 Replies
Tom1231
Contributor II
Message 2 of 10

Re: Refund for autorenewal

Hello, I also have the same problem, I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund for the auto renewal. It said that I can get a refund up to 60 days from the purchase and tried to contact the customer support. It only gives me an option to call and the phone number doesn't work. I can't find any other way to contact. Only here. Can yoj please help? 

Nik13
Contributor II
Message 3 of 10

As I see that you are not going to give me my money back and all you are doing is sending me the same messages without solving my problem, I will take legal action.

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 10

@Nik13 

you have posted in the community earlier request for refund and Mcafee moderator has replied with sending private message asking for details.

the posting done by you can b e found here;

McAfee Support Community - REFUND - McAfee Support Community

have you responded to the private message sent ?

Nik13
Contributor II
Message 5 of 10

I have not received any personal message, you keep sending me the same messages to give you a contact phone number to contact me I have done it too many times and no one contacts me, it has been almost a month since I was charged for the automatic renewal and you say about refund money while no one can contact you and nowhere from the moment I do not receive a refund and I am mocked I will take legal action against you.

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 10

hello,

you are saying in your latest answer;

I have not received any personal message, and  have done it too many times and no one contacts me

a bit confusing for me to understand.

however to access the private message that is sent by Mcafee Moderator you should od as follow

if you are logged in to this community you will see an envelop/mailicon next to your username right upperside.

if you click on this envelop/mailicon you will see the private message overthere.

click on message to open and below of openend message is a reply button ect.

if you don't see this envelop/mailicon try using Edge or Firefox browser instead.

i am using Edge and it is all working. another user from this community  had difficulties with the browser that was used and switched to Firefox that worked also.

does this helps  you to access the private message ?

btw i am a normal Mcafee user like yourself trying to assist and i am not an employee of Mcafee

if you don't appreciate my help just let know

all the best

Nik13
Contributor II
Message 7 of 10

NO I HELP ME I HAVE NO MY MYNESTS FOR MONEY FOR MONEY BY AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND ANSWERS PLAY BY THE MODERATOR IS EACH THIS: I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM SUPPLY TO MAKE MY TELEPHONE TO CONTACT ME TO YOU AT 48 HOURS TO MAKE YOUR MONEY RETURN.

EVERY TIME I GIVE MY PHONE BUT NO ONE COMMUNICATES WITH ME AND ON THE PHONE YOU HAVE I CAN NEVER FIND YOU. A MONTH HAS PASSED, YOU WILL RETURN MY MONEY OR I WILL LEGALLY MOVE AGAINST THE COMPANY.

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 8 of 10

unfortunate i can not assist you further with your request for refund.

some people in the community have sometimes problems to find the private message sent from mcafee moderator.

i had hoped that my previous posting how to find private messages and respond to it could help you.

hope official mcafee support assists you further to receive your refund.

all the best.

Wayne63
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Already paid on CS2943554198

Please refund $ 164.95  nzd  Order #: CS2944442210

Thanks for trusting McAfee, wayne!

Order Confirmation #CS2943554198

Order received on Tuesday, 18 January 2022

KostasPerivolas
Contributor II
Message 10 of 10

I have the same problem. There are fooling their clients… they are not going to give our money back…
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community