Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom1231
Contributor II
Message 1 of 8

Refund for auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hello, I got charged for an auto renewal and it was very expensive, I want to cancel my subscription please and get a refund please. I tried to contact the customer support but, it only gives me a call option and when I call nothing works, the phone number not working for me,the phone says it doesn't exist. I saw that I can get a refund for auto renewal annual subscription from 60 days from purchase. Can you please help me get a refund please cause I can't find any other way to contact you. Thanks in advance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Re: Refund for auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hello @Tom1231 ,

Based on the nature of the issue we have sent you a private message, kindly check and respond so that we can take this further.

Regards,
Rajiv S 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @Tom1231 

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, unfortunately we dont have an option to initiate refund through community so we kindly suggest you to contact support by accessing the below link. If in case you have any concerns please feel free to reply back to this post.

Support Link.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Tom1231
Contributor II
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

@Rajiv_s1 Hello Rajiv, thank you for replying, I tried the support link that you sent several time but refund is only available through calling mcaffe in USA and they give me a phone number 1-800..... Which is incorrect, such phone number doesn't exist. I was very glad if I could chat but refund option only available for calls. And thus is the only option to get a refund in the customer support, do you have another option how can I get a refund because the charge was extremely expensive. 

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @Tom1231 ,

Based on the nature of the issue we have sent you a private message, kindly check and respond so that we can take this further.

Regards,
Rajiv S 

Tom1231
Contributor II
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

@Rajiv_s1 Thank you very much, I got the refund, I think my mistake was that I forgot to add + to the phone number of the mcafee support.

cr0zz
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi

I would also like to raise for a refund but i cannot seem to contact the staff.

Thanks

gaelicgirl
Contributor II
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution
HOW DID YOU GET THE REFUND?
Kapsampelis
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

I was not aware that auto renewal was on. I have already turned it off, but I would please like to get a refund for what was charged to my card. 

Thanks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community