Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicki68
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Refund for an auto renewel

Jump to solution

I had switched auto renewel to off when I got the renewel email in Dec. However you still took the money through my PayPal. It doesn't run out until 6/2/22 so I'd like a full refund. I waited ages to use your chat only to be told they can't deal with refunds. They said someone would call, nobody did. I called and nobody answered. Why is it so difficult to get your money back. I've wasted hours on this already. Please help me, I don't have the laptop anymore and I simply can't afford to lose £90

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 8

Re: Refund for an auto renewel

Jump to solution

Hi @vicki68,

As discussed on call, your refund has been initiated and it would be credited within 5-7 days. Your service request is  1- 93922571. We are moving this post to closure.

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @vicki68,

Sorry for the convenience caused. I have sent a personal message. Kindly check and respond it. 

Regards,

Allwyn I

vicki68
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution
I think I've replied as you said, I'm new to this so can you confirm you have everything you need from me
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @vicki68,

I did not receive the personal message which you sent me. I have sent you another personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

vicki68
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution
Sorry but how do I find my private messages and reply to them? Your message came through on email but I can't even find how to reply on this?
Thanks
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @vicki68,

Please let us know whether you are using your phone device to check the personal message. If it is phone device we request you to use a alternate computer device to view the message.

Alternatively you can click on my name to send a personal message (personal information to contact and help you)

Note: Kindly, don't post those information in the forum message.

Regards,

Allwyn I

vicki68
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution
I'm using my phone as I don't have a working laptop
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @vicki68,

As discussed on call, your refund has been initiated and it would be credited within 5-7 days. Your service request is  1- 93922571. We are moving this post to closure.

Regards,

Allwyn I

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community