Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarit
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Refund for Auto renewal

Jump to solution

I have the problem as same as Nanthawoot topic " Refund for Auto renewal from Thailand" of reqeust a refund from auto renewal subscription. please help for this issue, Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 6

Re: Refund for Auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hi @Tarit 

Greetings from McAfee!

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I kindly request you to contact our chat support by following the link below. The support technician will check and help you to process your request for refund.

McAfee support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Tarit 

Greetings from McAfee!

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I kindly request you to contact our chat support by following the link below. The support technician will check and help you to process your request for refund.

McAfee support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Tarit
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution
I already click to Chat support but I still couldn't get any support. It went through the same process that I go many time and also the phone number 18004412010 is not able to used. I tried the number they gave me, tried the virtual assistant and it doesn't worked as well. Please advise to me.

thank you
Tarit
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

@Sudharsanam_G1 

I already click to Chat support but I still couldn't get any support. It went through the same process that I go many time and also the phone number 18004412010 is not able to used. I tried the number they gave me, tried the virtual assistant and it doesn't worked as well. Please advise to me.

thank you

Tarit
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

I following the link that @Sudharsanam_G1  gave and It went through the same process that I go many time and also the phone number : 18004412010 is unable to call from Thailand. 

My reference number is 1-81721391

Could you help me, thanks

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

1 800 011 480 try that 1

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community