Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khaikhuphanga
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Refund for Auto-Renewal

Jump to solution

Dear McAfee Team,

I have purchased a McAfee product two years ago for my laptop and actually, I appreciate the security or protection done by your product thus far. It is auto renewed with a very expensive amount that I won't be able to afford it. So I decided not to renew it. 

Please kindly make a refund for the Auto-Renewal, done on 20-05-2021. I can provide the invoice reference number and the amount if needed.

Regards,

Hang.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Refund for Auto-Renewal

Jump to solution

Hello @Khaikhuphanga 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription  automatically ensuring you are protected continuously from threats on your devices/computers. For more info on Auto Renewal, please access the below McAfee Article,

FAQs for the McAfee Auto-Renewal program

We are sorry to inform that there is no option to provide refund through Community. We kindly request you to contact our support where they can check your account/subscription and help you with a refund.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @Khaikhuphanga 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription  automatically ensuring you are protected continuously from threats on your devices/computers. For more info on Auto Renewal, please access the below McAfee Article,

FAQs for the McAfee Auto-Renewal program

We are sorry to inform that there is no option to provide refund through Community. We kindly request you to contact our support where they can check your account/subscription and help you with a refund.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

Khaikhuphanga
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

@Madhan

I have tried repeatedly to this 18004412010 number for help, but when the call was transferred to the support agent for further assistance there is no support agent for the customer🤔.

Regards,

Hang.

phoom26
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

I have the same problem but I can't dial to 18004412010 in the first place to connect with the agent.Did they solve your problem yet?

Khaikhuphanga
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

In the process. I was asked to give a response regarding the SR (Service Request). Do you happen to know where to do this?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community