Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
handi_sul
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Refund and Cancel Renewal

Hi McAfee,

I would like to cancel and refund my renewal which there's no information or approval from me first. I already switched my computer, so I think I need to refund the renewal CS2700984808 on March 5, 2021. I already tried several times but still can't reach. Need help from somebody from McAfee to process my request. Thanks 

7 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Re: Refund and Cancel Renewal

Hello @handi_sul 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription ensuring all your devices/computers are protected. More information on Auto Renewal is in the below McAfee Document,

McAfee Auto Renewal

We are sorry that there is no option to check your subscription and help you with process the refund through Community. Kindly contact our Chat or Phone support where they can check your account and process the refund as well if applicable.

Regards,
Rajiv S

handi_sul
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Hi @Rajiv_s1 ,

Thanks for your reply

I already tried several time and make 8-10 Service Request (SR) and also try to call but I can't reach it. I would like you help me to email or inform to division or someone related to refund and cancel my renewal. Following is information :

Proof of purchase : CS2700984808

Place to purchase : Auto Renewal (McAfee)

Date of Purchase : 5 March 2021 

Amount of Purchase : USD 87.99

Description of Purchase : 

McAfee® LiveSafe - 1 Device
( 1-year subscription)

I need your help or someone who can help me. Because I already tried so many time but still can't reach. Chat by system always same, can't talk to someone, only system. Appreciate for you help.

Thanks

Handi  
handi_sul
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Rajiv_s1 ,

Thanks for your reply

I already tried several time and make 8-10 Service Request (SR) and also try to call but I can't reach it. I would like you help me to email or inform to division or someone related to refund and cancel my renewal. Following is information :

Proof of purchase : CS2700984808

Place to purchase : Auto Renewal (McAfee)

Date of Purchase : 5 March 2021 

Amount of Purchase : USD 87.99

Description of Purchase : 

McAfee® LiveSafe - 1 Device
( 1-year subscription)

I need your help or someone who can help me. Because I already tried so many time but still can't reach. Chat by system always same, can't talk to someone, only system. Appreciate for you help.

Thanks

Handi  

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 8

Hello @handi_sul ,

Based on the nature of your issue we have sent a private message kindly have check and repond so that we can proceed ahead with this issue.

Regards,

Rajiv S

handi_sul
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

@Rajiv_s1 

I have replied your email, sir. Thanks for helping

Best Regards,

Handi

handi_sul
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Hi, @Rajiv_s1 

There's no phone call or email to settle my problem. Anyone or division can help me ? I just want refund and cancel the renewal only. I hope you or others team of McAfee can help because almost 1 month without any information or decision . Very...very appreciate for your help. Thanks, @Rajiv_s1  

Best Regards,

Handi

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 8

Hello @handi_sul ,

Sorry about the delay we have already scheduled a call back and you will be receiving it by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Rajiv S.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community