cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StaceLL
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Refund after double subscription

Can anyone help , I was charged a renewal just there for £49.99 when in fact I already have an active subscription, they won’t give me my money back and instead merged them together so I wouldn’t have to pay until 2023 but im not happy at all I want my refund back as I’m only going to have this for 1 year so it is completely useless to me! I don’t think it’s fair doing that as you state in your Ts and Cs about refunds and now your not giving me one? I want someone to help asap I’m really not happy at all and I’m a customer of yours already 

1 Reply
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 2

Re: Refund after double subscription

Hi @StaceLL 

Greetings from McAfee

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refunds through the community, so we recommend that you contact support on 0800 028 7581 or connect through chat using the link below. You can ask for refund instead of merging both subscription together. Kindly update us the outcome.

Support Link: McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,

Kumar

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community