Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcdonalds
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Refund Request

Hello, 

I woke up this morning and saw a notification on my bank account stating that I sent you money. I never signed up for, purchased, renewed, or did ANYTHING with my McAfee coverage. It had expired a few days prior. I do not even have a McAfee login (until I signed up to post this) and did not have my PayPal or any credit card info tied into my McAfee program. How in the world did you guys even charge my card? I never renewed, planned on renewing (especially now) or even OK'd a payment. You guys charged me without my consent and I would like my money back. I have already contacted PayPal about canceling the payment. I have not even received the McAfee renewal. My app stills says it's expired and needs to be renewed. This is not okay. Please give me my money back or stop the charge

1 Reply
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Refund Request

Hi @mcdonalds,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it. 

Regards,

Allwyn I

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community