Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna_S
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Refund Request

Hello
I wanted to request a refund due to today's unexpected Auto-renewal because I hadn't deactivated McAfee product subscription in time (I haven't got any 30-day prior notice).

I tried to contact the customer service on the phone number, but I am from Czech Republic, and when I tried to call the number it said that it didn't exist. Well, I know that's not true, but I still have no means to contact the support, and so I'm kinda stuck in a very unpleasant situation.

I cancelled the subscription, but it doesn't change anything since my payment has already been charged.

It would be great if you could help me get a refund because it's demanding on my financial situation.

Sincerely
Anna_S

8 Replies
Enjang
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Refund Request

I also have same problem with you. MCAFEE suddenly charge my credit card with 89 GBP. I unsubscribed but still my money couldn't be returned to my account.
Nagesh_G
Message 3 of 9

Hi @Anna_S ,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Thanks,
Nagesh G

Nagesh_G
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Enjang ,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Thanks,
Nagesh G

Evelyn1
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

I need to be sent a message too as I have been double billed and have been scammed out of my money. I expect a message now or I will cause uproar.
bagus
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Hello,

I have the same problem. I want to request a refund due to an unexpected – and expensive – Auto-renewal because I hadn't deactivated McAfee product subscription in time.

Contacting the customer service via phone doesn’t work for me. I have cancelled my subscription, but it doesn't change anything since my payment has already been charged.

Since it says I can request a refund up to 60 days past the payment, I am doing just that now. Please confirm that you at McAfee has seen this message!

Thanks,
G

mjboulay
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Hello,

I have been charged for an auto-renewal for the subscription a month prior to old ones expiry. I no longer need it and wanted to request a refund for the same. I am unable to reach anyone on Customer support on call. Please help me with my issue. Thank you in advance.

i want to request a refund thanks, and do not want your product... the prices are getting absurd!!!!!

KSutt864
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

I was charged $130.00 for a year subscription under the auto-renewal... AND I never received the reminder that the renewal was going to take place.  I can get a year for up to TEN devices for $75 on my husband's account. I want to STOP my subscription and I want a REFUND back... $130.00 is crazy! Especially when you all advertise it for way less. 

ElsieMontalvo1
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

My card was charged for renewel. I would like to be refunded as I've just canceled my subscription. Help.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community