cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maria221
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

REQUEST REFUND

I received an email saying I'd purchased the McAfee 1-year for one device. Please refund me, and remove my auto-renewal mode.  I  have already purchased Macfee total protection using another account. I'd like to get my money refund. 

4 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: REQUEST REFUND

Hi @Maria221 

We kindly request you to contact our support line 866-622-3911 to process your refund request or you could also contact our chat support for assistance. Please click the below link to contact our support.

https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=contact-support 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

BrauM
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I am in the same situation and also would like a refund. I can't call this number and the customer service community does not seem to work for refunds so please help.

Marine Brau

Kumar_suman
Message 4 of 5

Hi @BrauM ,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have sent you a private message. Kindly revert back with the required details to help you resolving the Issue.

Regards,

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 5 of 5

Hi @BrauM ,

Regards from McAfee.

As we discussed on call, we have initiated the refund. Your order number for the refund is #CSCS2912110212.

Regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community