cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lithuania
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

REFUND

Its a big problem! I tried to opt out of your service but failed. The page you specified does not work. An antivirus program is damaging my computer because I have had to fix it twice already, and the computer master said that the antivirus program is blocking my computer’s operating system. I want to get my money back, I don’t know how to do it anymore. The rules make it clear that the money can be refunded within 60 days, do you intentionally block the customer service page? Please return the money, as there is only one way to apply for consumer rights and complain about your services.
This page does not work for me McAfee customer service, I am from Lithuania. I have already written 4 letters, none of which have been answered!!! 

3 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 4

Re: REFUND

Hi, @lithuania 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Edward Franso

lithuania
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

This page not work.2022-06-15.png

lithuania
Contributor II
Message 4 of 4

You're probably kidding with those calls? Unable to call, I tried all of the options you offered. Please send me a written document so that you can cancel your service as soon as possible and get my money back. This nonsense has been going on for a whole month now.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community