Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rocherilyn
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

REFUND PLEASE

Jump to solution

Hi McAfee Team,

McAfee took the amount for automatic renewal from my credit card and the price is too expensive and im not aware the auto renewal.

I opened tickets # 1-91069451 # 1-91115091 # and # 1-91617871 and sent a message to Facebook to which I received response but the always pointing out other team or other process but the numbers you are referring to are not available in the country of Philippines, also tried for a weeks almost everyday to get numbers for which the operator informed me that they were unavailable only one number is ringing 180014410475 but always hold always busy its been almost 3 to 4 hours waiting but no one answer my call or always said busy. Really? For 3 - 4 hours waiting?.

Do not refer me to chat customer support or to numbers that I cannot get from my country because I already went through the whole procedure and the refund was made without contacting those numbers because they are unavailable from my country. Instead please give me an email address to contact with to resolve my request.

Best regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 6

Re: REFUND PLEASE

Jump to solution

Hi @Rocherilyn 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Rocherilyn 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Rocherilyn
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Sudharsanam_G1 

How can i message you privately?

Please help me to resolve this issues regarding refund after the refund im planning to subscribe again with discounted/promo price.

Rocherilyn
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution
Hi, please call me on my provided number, hoping to resolve this refund. Thank you.
Yanul
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Desperately trying to contact support in South Africa, but NONE of the numbers provided are in service and there are no other options or contact details available.

Wish to request a refund as I recently purchased a different McAfee product to replace the current one, only to have my credit card details used (without my permission), to process the auto-renewal for the subscription about to expire.

Have been trying for the past two days to get hold of someone, anyone, to assist me, but keep going around in circles.

If this is the level of support offered, what happens in a crisis?? I do not feel save at all with botched support.

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Yanul 

We regret for the inconvenience caused!

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immidiate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community