cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SiddharthRout
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

REFUND NEEDED

I just bought McAfee Total protection (3 devices) and I am thoroughly disappointed with this product. How do I ask for the refund?

1. Your Mumbai and Bangalore numbers are not working. No one is picking up the phone.

2. Your support page doesn't open so I can't see the email. Nor can I see any numbers where I can call.

3. Your feedback button in the applicaiton is not working.

This is really pathetic. I never faced so many problems with a product before. I have uninstalled the product.

Please help me with the refund.

4 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 5

Re: REFUND NEEDED

Hi @SiddharthRout 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Venkat

SiddharthRout
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Capture.PNG

There is no option to "Reply" to your message.

Email: srout AT xpizon.com

Convenient time: Anytime really. I just want my refund.

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 5

Hi @SiddharthRout ,

Kindly open the message sent to you by clicking on the subject line and you will get an option to reply  the requested details privately. 

Regards,

Venkat

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 5

Hi @SiddharthRout 

Greetings from McAfee.

As we discussed, we have initiated the refund from our end. Your refund order number is CS2944618476

Regards,

Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community