Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aoifedon
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

RE: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

I would like to request a refund of the automatic renewal subscription I was charged with today. The company has charged me for the past 3 years (latest on the 3rd of June) while I've tried to cancel my subscription but customer service have never responded. 

I understand there are dates and times tied into refunds however if I cannot cancel a subscription I don't use how can I request a refund. 

Regards

Aoife Donnelly

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 6

Re: RE: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Aoifedon  

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Aoifedon  

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,
Hari

Aoifedon
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi Hari,

The support page is coming up as a blank website and has been for some time now. Is there an email address I can address my concerns to?

I have been charged for 3 years in a row and have been put in roundabouts without any way of being able to cancel my subscription. 

Regards

Aoife D

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Aoifedon 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

Amal0
Contributor II
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

I have the same issue too. The support page is blank.

I need your help 

rseg4763
Contributor II
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution
I had the same problem How can we be refunded if there is no customer service ?
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community