cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhody123
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Paid upfront and still not getting rid of viruses or anything else.

2 weeks ago i signed up and paid for a 2 year subscription,but absolutely nothing has been done to prevent hackers or anything else and i am furious,cause all they do is keep telling me to renew my subscription.

i have looked at my bank statement and sure enough the fee has been taken.

i downloaded all that was requested,and still not any result.

i will be honest,i am not au fait with all this tech stuff,and until recently never ever have i had any problems,frankly i am appalled with the service.

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: Paid upfront and still not getting rid of viruses or anything else.

Hi @Rhody123 

Greetings from McAfee

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly follow the below steps and update us the issue status

• Disable information alerts in McAfee (Open McAfee >> Settings >> General Settings >> Information alerts)
  • Disable Sites notification on your browser (Open Browser >> Settings >> Security and Privacy >> Site Settings >> Notifications)

For more information we request you to contact our consumer support on 1-866-622-3911 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support -

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Edward Franso 

Rhody123
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Paid upfront and still not getting rid of viruses or anything else.

the link i was sent does'nt work...and frankly i now want my money back,i cannot believe i keep being told my subscription has run out,how on earth can that be when i've only recently signed and paid for 2 years....what a rip off,and what an appalling set up,i am disgusted.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community