Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kirito34
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Paid but no subscription

Jump to solution

I paid Rs 1,199 on March 31, 2022 towards Standard 1-year subscription. The amount was debited from my account but the page stopped working and I did not get my subscription.  I called that same day, March 31, 2022 and registered a complaint and I was told the matter would be resolved in a day or two but I have not received any communication regarding this.

I request you to either subscribe me in the plan or refund the amount I paid https://getappvalley.com/ https://vlc.onl https://tweakbox.mobi/.

I got this,..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 5

Re: Paid but no subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @kirito34 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused we request you to contact our McAfee consumer support on 80030002454 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support 

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @kirito34 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused we request you to contact our McAfee consumer support on 80030002454 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support 

Regards,
Hari

SarahJane
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

I have the same also , so it won’t let me cancel but money went out 

Rhody123
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

i have had exactly the same...i paid a 2 year subscription and absolutely nothing has been done ,all i get is messages telling me to pay......what,again,having a laugh.?

i checked my bank account and sure enough the fee has been taken,and its obvious i have no cover at all and i am furious.

what a shambles ..disgusting, i wish i had never signed up for this for its certainly not professional.

Mmo2tash
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

You think after 12 months they would have solved this? Nope! 
Another unhappy costumer here. I just paid for 1 year subscription and no subscription received! Not even an email to confirm this. McAfee website kept saying “we’re sorry but there’s something wrong” but they have deducted money from my account! 
It asked to proceed with payment again! Seriously?! 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community