cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indigorayne
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

New update on Nvidia

So I finally got a working AMD card... Did yet another clean install of windows and found a few interesting things now that I am no longer using NVIDIA.

Resource monitor - Disk activity shows the location shows as my C drive.

Finally able to disable remote service and radio management without them still triggering somehow.

Have not seen Telephony, Windows Phone, or such in the task manager (yet).

So far all I've seen is Session 0 and 1, no more sessions 2, 3, or 4 (yet).

Hopefully all will continue smooth sailing now. I really do wish someone opens those program files and sees exactly what they are up to and provide people a cheaper way of stopping these unwarranted things.

4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: New update on Nvidia

Interesting hope all stays ok

Good luck

indigorayne
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Now, I've gone and installed Corsair link for my water cooler and it's absolutely scaring me ha! Well I guess this one will be a little more simple to get rid of.

corsair1.pngcorsair link.pngcorsair.pngmore weird stuff.pngwell that yep more weird.png

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

This really belongs on someone else's forums I feel.  The software isn't McAfee-related as far as I can see.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

I am inclined to agree with Peter. While your input is always considered invaluable, please kindly direct your comments/correspondence towards *McAfee related* Topics. As explained in the Community Guidelines/Terms of use.

Thank you

All the Best

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community