cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMC
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Missing Windows 7 Updates

I have a subscription to Mcafee Total Protection that I am trying to install on a Windows 7 desktop. The message I get back is that I need two Windows Updates: KB 2533623 and KB 3033929 before the antivirus will install.  microsoft has ended support for Windows 7 and I cannot get these updates from them. Any suggestions?

I have another desktop with the same build and complete library of updates. Can I copy it's updates over to the one that is lacking?

3 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing Windows 7 Updates

Hi @SMC 

Due to the nature of this issue we have sent you a private message. Please reply to the message with the requested details to contact you and assist further.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S  

SMC
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

How do I open your private message to me?

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

At top of this page there is an envelope icon should have a 1 beside it to show unopened messages. Click on it and then the subject name and the message will open allowing you to reply.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community