Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spiritorb
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Minor bug in v.14.0.7080

Jump to solution

Hello to all. I just purchased and installed Mcafee Internet Security, and found a minor "GUI" bug I want to report. The issue is not with the protection component of the software, but with "security reports." The problem happens when you try to open reports. When doing so, all that happens is a perpetual spinning loading wheel and the report never opens. I can open "security history" without any issue, just not reports. I have run MVT to check the installation, and it reports all is well. The rest of the software runs flawlessly. Protection is all green. I know that the moderators of this forum have regular conference calls with Mcafee, so if possible could they report this to the powers that be? If any one else on this forum notices this, please let the community know. I have called tech support and advised them of the issue, but I am not sure how far that will go. Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

Re: Minor bug in v.14.0.7080

Jump to solution

If it is all the same with you, I am going to take the Liberty of marking this thread as 'Assumed Answered'

Thanks Again,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

View solution in original post

5 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Thank you for your input. Yes, we indeed are aware of this issue and have brought this up as a 'Topic of Discussion' during our Conference calls. It is indeed on the list of priorities.

Again, Thank you

All the very Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Moved appropriately to Consumer > General Discussion > Discussions

I might add that it is Consumers/Users such as yourself, whom reports an issue goes a long way in the resolution of such issues.

I wish we had more of the same...

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

If it is all the same with you, I am going to take the Liberty of marking this thread as 'Assumed Answered'

Thanks Again,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
spiritorb
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help. I am happy to be of service to Mcafee and this community. Yes, the thread can indeed be marked as answered. At least I know it wasn't my imagination.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

LOL....You are quite welcome And thank you.

All the very Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community