cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maniqwils
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Mcafee Techmate cannot be uninstalled

A client of mine got suckered into Mcafee Techmate on his Windows 10 machine. I have tried to remove it but it does not show up as an installed app. Even going thru the old Control Panel and Add/Remove programs does not show it. I tried the Mcafee removal tool figuring maybe it will remove the Techmate but it didn't touch it. Does anyone know any other way to remove it short of dhttps://1921681001.id/ igging thru the registry manually. https://19216811.cam/

1 Reply
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mcafee Techmate cannot be uninstalled

Hi @maniqwils ,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly check the TechMate process in task Manager and kill it, then uninstall via the control panel and check., if it is not getting uninstalled create a new user account with admin privileges and try uninstalling the app. Kindly update us on the outcome.

You can also reach our McAfee Tech Master team on 877-232-9911 for any assistance.

regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community