Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roshang
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

McAfee new subscription warning "ends in 15 days"

Hi,

i have puchased new laptop,for that i got 1 year free subscription of Mcafee antivirus software,yesterday when i updated from windows 8 to windows 8.1 ,the mcafee subcription showing that it(subscription)  will end for next 15 days, please help me to come out of it.

5 Replies
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: McAfee new subscription warning "ends in 15 days"

I took this from the place where you posted it and gave it its own thread and a new title.

If you have a question about a subscription the best place for it is not tacked on to the end of a thread about Java performance problems.

roshang
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

can you plaese explain about wat java performance problem u are saying

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi roshang,

Right click McAfee System tray icon and choose Verify Subscription from the context menu. Wait for the confirmation dialogue pop-up and recheck the Expiry date to see if it is correct..!

roshang
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

hi selvan sir,

thanks for your suggestion,i checked in system tray,but their is no option such as verify subscription,i have option as buy subscription.so, wat to do for this,please suggest me

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 6

roshang you still needing help?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community