cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_124607
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

McAfee icon not showing in taskbar

After Install the McAfee Antivirus, everytime when the installation process going to end,  mcafee icon display on the screen then its on the task bar. But , sometimes. after completing the installing  the mcafee. The icon displayed in the screen , and not in  the Task bar.

Also , when open the Newely installed mcafee software.  The program not going to start. couldn't find any solution for the issue.

Please resolve the troubled issues.....

thanks

regards,

Kamil.

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: McAfee icon not showing in taskbar

Have you been using any registry cleaners lately?  What is your operating system and service pack and what version of Internet Explorer is installed  (go to Help > About) whether or not you use it?

Try running the Virtual Technician to see if it will fix this:  http://mvt.mcafee.com/

karthiks
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Kamil,

I see your post HERE , regarding Firewall disabled issue. I would like to have a screen shot of  your McAfee Home screen and also like to have versions of McAfee

Please get me the information so that we can proceed further

user_124607
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Well the things i only knows that , The Operating system was Microsoft Windows 7, IE 8. And thats happend after installing the fresh copy of McAFee.

Thanks

Regard.

Kamil.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community