cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
couskae
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

McAfee Logo and Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.

Hi, does anyone know if McAfee has removed the "Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free" with Logo at the bottom of sent e-mails?

Thanks

5 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: McAfee Logo and Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.

Hi @couskae,

Please let us us know in which email domains have you been getting " Scanned by McAfee" before and from which emails provider or domains are you sending emails now?

Regards,

Allwyn I

couskae
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I'm using McAfee TP, win 10 64 bit Outlook 2019, at one time when i sent an e-mail, the recipient will at the bottom of their mail the McAfee Logo and Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.

My e-mail provider is Setar.net , I hope this helps

there were issues sending attachments before, the mail received would show strange character and NO attachment. 

I was wondering if this Logo has been removed from McAfee?

thanks

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 6

Never seen that I have and Email scanned by Mcafee on my emails but I auto added that in the email client. Checking Mcafee's help says there is such an option but it is not in the anti spam area that the help article refers to.

couskae
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Please have a look at the attached, that's what I was referring to, 

Thanks

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 6

OK remember that not in new GUI as I cannot see it. Interested if someone knows if still available but I think it was dropped.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community