cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbinkley60
Contributor
Message 11 of 48

Re: McAfee Internet Security add-on causes Outlook 2010 to crash on right click (started Aug 2018)

I am on 16.0.R14 and when I check for updates it says none are available.  Are you sure 16.0.R15 has been released to the public ?

DreamsComeTrue
Contributor III
Message 12 of 48

Re: McAfee Internet Security add-on causes Outlook 2010 to crash on right click (started Aug 2018)

Please let us know when 16.0.R15 is released, and we'll let you know if it works or not.

buster02
Contributor II
Message 13 of 48

Hi @selvan 

I have just installed the only available update to me here in the UK and it has taken me from 16.0 R13 to 16.0 R14

No sign of R15 yet! Is it on a slow roll out?

DreamsComeTrue
Contributor III
Message 14 of 48

McAfee support sure isn't too forthcoming about any details regarding this release, nor at responding to any of our posts.  Still nothing new here when I check for updates.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 15 of 48

@buster02 wrote:

No sign of R15 yet! Is it on a slow roll out?

The version was released during the first week of September and you may be right could be on a slow roll out. Eventually everyone should be getting this version.

16.0.15.PNG

buster02
Contributor II
Message 16 of 48

@selvan my product is McAfee Internet Security (not Livesafe) ... does that make any difference?

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 17 of 48

Nope, the update is available for all flavors of McAfee security including Internet Security, Total Protection etc.

DreamsComeTrue
Contributor III
Message 18 of 48

And here we are.... almost 6 weeks later from when this fix was supposedly releasee, and we're still on 16.0.R14.  WTF!?!?!?  Grandma was slow, but she was old.  What is the hold up on getting this out to your customers!?!?!?  There is no excuse for this if the update was valid and has corrected the problem!  Where is it?????

buster02
Contributor II
Message 19 of 48

@selvan Hello again. Still no sign of  R15 here in the UK. This is quite incredible for an August bug which then had a fix released in early September. Has R15 been withdrawn?

DreamsComeTrue
Contributor III
Message 20 of 48

I agree.  This is totally ridiculous!!!!!!!  We don't pay an annual fee to be treated so poorly and not receive updates in a timely fashion.

Wake up McAfee and get your ass in gear and get us this update!!!!!!!!!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community