cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AceH
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

McAfee All Access 2012 on Android Phone?

I have McAfee All Access 2012.  I have not yet installed it on my Android phone, is there a real need to do this?

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee All Access 2012 on Android Phone?

No, it's up to you what protection you decide upon.

from the All Access page, on an Android phone it has the following features:

• Complete Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, and Anti-phishing—Scan and clean malicious code from inbound emails, outbound emails, text messages, attachments, and files.
  • Safe Searching and Shopping—Protection against web threats by blocking risky links within SMS, email and social networking sites.  Also safeguards against potential phishing sites, browser exploits and malicious QR codes.
  • Mobile Lock—Prevent misuse of your phone and personal data by remotely locking all data, including the data on your memory (SIM) card, and displaying a "contact me" message on the device.
  • Remotely Wipe Data—Protect your privacy by remotely deleting the data on your phone and removable memory card. You can also backup data before a remote wipe so nothing is lost.
  • Backup and Restore Data—Preserve irreplaceable personal information on demand, on a schedule, or before you wipe your missing smartphone, then restore your information to your new device.
  • Locate and Track—Recover your smartphone if it is lost or stolen. View its location on a map, send an SMS to prompt its return, and use a remote alarm to make it "scream".
  • Content Filtering—Let your children safely explore the Internet on Android smartphones. Set filters to prevent exposure to inappropriate content and selectively permit or block specific sites.
  • Uninstall Protection—Keep a thief—or another user—from bypassing your McAfee mobile protection.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community