cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brewinaz
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

MCAFEE*HSS SAFECONNECT Scam

Anyone else getting charged for this but never ordered it? I have called 4 times to cancel. I don't see it on my account anywhere but somehow my card is getting charged. I don't know what it is or why I would need it. I have called 4 times and told it has been cancelled and I'd be getting a credit back all I get is more charges. I told them I was going to file a complaint with the Attorney genrals office and they said they'd call back. Guess what no call. So this morning I put in the complaint. I'll be asking for my credit back and 3 hours of my usual consulting billing time of $150 an hour. 

2 Replies
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: MCAFEE*HSS SAFECONNECT Scam

Hi @Brewinaz 

This shouldn't have happened in the first place without you signing up for a Trial. Please post back the ticket number received from Support representative you spoke to, I'll look into this

Brewinaz
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: MCAFEE*HSS SAFECONNECT Scam

Here’s the latest. 2606646998. The person says that they put the cancelation in on December but are waiting for the backend people to process it. Really five months to process and it’s still not done? I smell scam or fraud please resolve this or I’ll be forced to Further pursue this with the attorney general the local news etc. I know I can’t be the only one dealing with this. Thanks Mark

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community