cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shinehaid
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Is there a help manual or only community support?

Every time I click on a Help link, I'm sent  to Community Support. I don't want to go to community support, I want a manual I can go through to learn how to use each of the features one by one. Doing so by asking questions in a forum would be very tedious so *please* tell me there's an actual help manual. 🥺 And tell me how to get to it. 😆

As this is my first post I should introduce myself, my name is Mark and I've been on more than a few Community Support  boards and have always found nothing but helpfulness. I'm sure I'll find the same here and hope that sometime I might be of help to somebody else. Anyway, hey-dee-ho, glad to be here! 

6 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 7

Re: Is there a help manual or only community support?

Hi @shinehaid,

Greetings from McAfee.

Please click on the below link to get information and help topics from our support website

McAfee Support

You can also visit www.mcafee.com/support for various help articles

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

shinehaid
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your quick reply. So the answer is no, there is no help manual per se. I'm sorry but this is absolutely inexcusable for an application as complicated as this one is. 

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 7

On what platform is this? If Windows in the program there should be a help link that explains what each feature does. There was at least a while ago.I am not near my PC at this time but will check when I am.

The support link is to help users when they have issues not explaining features. I will get back when I have time to have a look.

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 7

OK they have been sneaky and removed the online help. If you click on the ? bottom left there is an online help link which they now redirect you to support issues questions unfortunately. It used to go to an online help. Complain via the feedback button maybe.

Sorry this changed after I last viewed it.

@krishna55  Maybe you can explain why this was removed

shinehaid
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Yes, PLEASE explain @krishna55 . BTW, I'm on an Android phone, pixel 6 pro. Shouldn't matter, the manual should be online.

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 7

As far as I see in using the phone version that help that was in the pc version has never been in the Android version.

At least I cannot see the option

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community