cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgriswold1950
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Help with spam

First off, I'm a newbie here, so please don't hit me over the head too hard.    I am getting email from someone offering me drugs.  Vicodan is one example.  This is the second message that has gotten through my spam filter.  The addy shows MySpace, but I don't know anyone on there.  How do I stop this garbage from getting through?  I have everything set at the highest securtiy level.  I did go on MySpace one time, looking for a video show on a news program, and that was it.  So, how do I cut this aggravation off?  I could really use some home.  Thanks all..........Carolyn

4 Replies
catman
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help with spam

Any spam that gets through just mark it as spam to teach Mcafee.

pammirab
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

Missed spam submissions can be sent for further analysis using the Spam Submission Tool for Outlook available at http://www.mcafee.com/us/enterprise/downloads/free_tools/index.html.

Further details of how to send missed spam submissions are in our KB article KB59415 https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB59415&actp=search&searchid=1226520015523

Regards,

Patty Ammirabile

McAfee Labs

cgriswold1950
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

I wanted to let you know I think your suggestion worked.  I moved the two messages I received to spam, so far I haven't received any more.  I hope this will continue to work.  Thanks for the help...............Carolyn

pammirab
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for your feedback, Carolyn !

Cheers,
Patty Ammirabile

McAfee Labs

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community