cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJ4611
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Fraud

I had a payment to McAfee on my credit card that I did not make from McAfee Texas I live in Ontario and I get my product in store so i can get the warranty and the extra insurance on the product I would never get it online especially from Texas when I live in Ontario.  I have since reported it with my credit card company as fraud. 

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fraud

When you first installed the software it would have asked you to read the Terms Of Service which includes the company's auto-renewal policy - they simply charge the card used originally for a renewal UNLESS you indicate otherwise. 

.You can turn this off on your online account page.

You can also apply for a refund by calling the Customer Service department directly at 1-866-622-3911, this must be done within 30 days of the charge.

---
Peter
Toronto, Canada
---

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community