cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
90Jack96
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

FAILURE TO REACH MCAFEE SUPPORT AGENT(S)

Good morning,

I'll try to make this short and to the point.:

Cannot reach Support agents who send messages. Have a service request number. 

But every time they call, my cell doesn't ring, and the call goes immediately to my voicemail. 

I need to speak to the two agents who are calling.  I left two reply messages to the first agent, who did not respond to my e-mail.  The two reasons for trying to reach these agents are (1) to resolve service request number; (2) to determine if the number they are calling from is in my blocked phone list.  

My calling the 1-866-622-3911 to explain the problem is in vain: the person taking the call says the McAfee Support team will call me—and, when they do, the call keeps going into my voicemail.

How can I contact the agents who leave e-mail messages when they don't check their own e-mails?

Thank you.

3 Replies
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: FAILURE TO REACH MCAFEE SUPPORT AGENT(S)

Hi @90Jack96,

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Avinash.

90Jack96
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Good afternoon, Avinash,

Okay, thank you.  I found the problem why I was not receiving the McAfee calls.  Phone number 1-866-622-3911 was blocked on wife's cell, which is linked to mine.  1-866-622-3911 was not in my Blocked Numbers list, only in hers.  But, because cells are linked, that's why I didn't get the call.

So now, what do we do?  Can I reschedule another call with the same Service Request Number?  Is there any way I can speak with you?  Can I call you, instead?

Jack

AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @90Jack96,

Thank you for your response, we will arrange a callback from the respective team at the earliest. 

Thanks,
Avinash.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community