cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Librarian507
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Error code 1132 when logging into Zoom and firewall settings?

To all: I run a weekly group on Zoom which someone else has to log me into (I can join the meeting--I just can't log into the meeting as an host with getting an "unknown error occurred 1132" message.") I can log into Zoom itself with no problem. But I think it's because of a firewall setting that I can login as an admin of this particular meeting? But I don't want to deactivate too many McAfee settings just to be the admin of the group (though my colleague's patience is wearing thin!) Please advise--does anyone know how/if I can change my McAfee settings so I can log in as Admin of the group? Thanks in advance for your respective replies and have a great day!

3 Replies
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error code 1132 when logging into Zoom and firewall settings?

Hi @Librarian507 ,

Greetings from Mcafee,

Kindly try reinstalling the both the applications and update us the outcome .

Regards

Nagesh G

Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Librarian507 ,

Greetings from McAfee.

You can try turning off the McAfee firewall by opening the McAfee and clicking the firewall settings and check the status. But this issue issue seems to be from zoom end. Here is an article I found for you.

Zoom error code 1132 – Zoom Support

Note: This is an external article not Mcafee.

Best regards,

Kumar

Librarian507
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Nagesh G:

I reinstalled both Zoom and McAfee and re-started my Lenovo. Yet when I tried to log into Zoom I received the same error message.

Any suggestions?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community