cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RandMart3
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Hi, I just got the mobile app and I have 1

quick email question. Before today I have never had a Mcafee product before. So that makes me wonder why for the last 3 or 4 months I’ve been getting emails from you telling me that this is my final warning to renew my coverage so I don’t lose my computer protection. I have received at least 15 of these emails each one stating that this is the last warning I will receive. Considering that I have never had your company provide coverage for my computer before why have I gotten so many notices? I have tried to contact you to ask if you will quit messaging me. I have also tried to block your emails from my computer but they still get through. So this is my next to last idea. PLEASE QUIT SENDING ME EMAILS!!!

Thanks,

RandMart3

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: Emails

Jump to solution

Hi @RandMart3,

Greetings from McAfee.

You might be getting fake and spam emails that claim to be from McAfee asking you to renew the subscription. To verify whether the email is from McAfee you can follow some of the steps in the knowledge article below. Please click on the link to access 

fake emails

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: Emails

Jump to solution

Hi @RandMart3,

Greetings from McAfee.

You might be getting fake and spam emails that claim to be from McAfee asking you to renew the subscription. To verify whether the email is from McAfee you can follow some of the steps in the knowledge article below. Please click on the link to access 

fake emails

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community