cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigallen
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

ETA on the fix for the firewall issue that is causing network problems

Just wondering if you guys at McAfee have an idea of when there will be a fix to this?  I, and many others,  am getting sick of having to go into the Windows Network Center and either disable and re-enable our network adapter or diagnose and repair by resetting our LAN adapter when they turn thier computers on and your firewall is blocking the computer from finding thier internet connection.  I know others have just turned your firewall off so that thier computers will find thier internet connection on start up.

There are alot of people having this issue....just look through the posts!

Message was edited by: craigallen on 5/29/12 3:37:03 PM CDT
2 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: ETA on the fix for the firewall issue that is causing network problems

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we have a fix that is been developed at labs,  in the mean time please follow the proposed FAQ that should fix the issue;

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS101346 

Regards,

craigallen
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: ETA on the fix for the firewall issue that is causing network problems

That's great.....when will we see it?!  My subscription is coming up soon...if you don't have your program fixed, then I'll fix the problem.  It's called uninstall your software and get another that doesn't screw up something as simple as the computers ability to auto-connect to the internet.

It's good to know your program started doing this almost 2 months ago...and you still don't have it solved.  Heck I can't believe you didn't send a update down to rollback your version until you could figure out the problem and fix it in your "labs".

Message was edited by: craigallen on 6/6/12 8:27:27 PM CDT
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community