cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacerboy
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Downloading to an additional computer

I recently downloaded a complimentary copy of McAfee from my banks website.  It included 3 seats one of which downloaded to the computer I was using. I have 2 computers and I cannot get information on how to download one of the other seats to the second machine. It is a 20 min. holdtime 

to speak to a real person on McAfee Support phoneline. Does any one know a location in McAfee's website that addresses this issue.

1 Reply
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: Downloading to an additional computer

Hi pacerboy,

OK, I could see that the subscription provided via your bank is been registered with your @yahoo.com email address (Email not posted for privacy sake)

All you have to  do is , On the second PC , logon to http://us.mcafee.com/root/login.asp and enter your email address and password

If you don’t remember the password , you can use the "Forgot my password" option on the same page

Once you are logged into the account page , click on Download for 3-User McAfee Internet Security and continue with the download process

For your better assistance , you can have a step by step install process from this FAQ here :http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=1033&id=TS100342

Thanks,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community