Can anyone help me please.

Many Thanks

6 Replies
ajacobs
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Debug Assertion Failed McUICnt.exe

I've moved your post to the Home General Discussion area. Are you still getting this error? Hopefully a product expert can help you.

BalaSGS
Former Member
Message 3 of 7

Hi,

Can you clarify- if you made any recent changes to the computer? What is the version of the McAfee you run with? What is the version of the Google chrome?

Steps: Try to update the Google chrome and check.Do let us know if the issue persists.

timd99cool
Former Member
Message 4 of 7

I am also experiencing the exact same problem. Mine started doing it after I downloaded Microsoft Office 2010...

benihanachef
Former Member
Message 5 of 7

I, too, have this same error pop-up.  I am using Windows 7 and use IE8 and Firefox 3.6.3.  I haven't figured out what triggers the error yet but it's not triggered when I open either browser.

sp1d3rm4n
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I have now uninstalled all my recent programs and the problem has now seemed to have corrected itself. So far so good. I will install each one now and give feedback. I am still using google chrome and no longer using Mcafee trial - I have bought a year subscription. Let's see what happens.

benihanachef
Former Member
Message 7 of 7

After scrutinizing a bit more, it seems that my error does not occur when opening any programs.  Maybe it's triggered by something running in the background.  I am using a fully licensed McAfee Security Center, build 9.15.179 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.  I seem to see this error after logging back in after the screensaver, or power saving mode, has initiated.  Any ideas?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community