cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KARAN1
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

DOUBLE BILLED

Hi I have been billed twice for the 2 different subscriptions and am unable to contact customer service from my country. There is no email to contact McAfee and no local number. Not sure how to get this resolved. Please advise and help. Thank you.

4 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: DOUBLE BILLED

Hello @KARAN1 ,

We are sorry for the inconveience caused, in order to get this sorted we kindly suggest you to contact our McAfee support team using the below link. In this process if in case you have any concerns please feel free to reply back to this support.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Rajiv S

KARAN1
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

The link just takes me to the same automated support and asks me to call a US number. I am based in India and need help in this country Please provide me with a local number or email please. Thank you.

Karan

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 5

Did you input language India english that should after you fill in the details give an Number in India.

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Hello @KARAN1 ,

We kindly suggest you to contact our support team using the below contact number, if in case you have any concerns, please feel free to reply to the post.

McAfee Support: 800 050 2090

Regards,
Rajiv S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community