Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CWBillow
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Cannot download SafeConnect

Jump to solution

I have been trying to get the trial of SafeConnect to add to my Total Protection, but I cannot get the download started fro the web site https://safeconnect.mcafee.com/#!/windows.

Is there another site or a problem in the process of being addressed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 5

Re: Cannot download SafeConnect

Jump to solution

@gandrew 

Please let us know whether you are getting any error when you download Safe Connect. If you are getting any errors, share the screenshot. Also, let us know the version of OS installed on your computer and is your computer up to date?.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

@CWBillow 

Please try once again. We are able to download Safe Connect with the posted link. If it doesn't work, retry downloading using alternate browser.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
gandrew
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

its not only that. I am having the same problem in downloading it mcdvoice 

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

@gandrew 

Please let us know whether you are getting any error when you download Safe Connect. If you are getting any errors, share the screenshot. Also, let us know the version of OS installed on your computer and is your computer up to date?.

Regards
Siva

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Mate I tried this and the windows version will not download just sits there.

@CWBillow 

@gandrew 

Is this what you are seeing. the two mobile app downloads appear to work just the windows version tanks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community