Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 151 of 255

Re: CPU usage issue related to Analytics SDK

​,

As PK  said we will immediately apprise you if we hear anything. It may be that one of the High Level Engineers acknowledge when the fix is complete, however at this point we have not been made aware, only what we have said recently. Yes, we will constantly stay on top of this.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
bonzo47
Former Member
Message 152 of 255

- Thanks.

bonzo47
Former Member
Message 153 of 255

- Thanks.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 154 of 255

You are quite welcome   Please always know, amongst all of our other daily obligations, we constantly monitor the Community.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 155 of 255

​,

If I may inform you exactly what us *Volunteer Moderators* do on a daily basis, without seemingly to"Toot our own Horn"

1- Assist in 'Vetting' new users , to help prohibit Spammers. Which prevents our Community members from participating.

2- Monitor all Forums and attempt to assist all as needed.

3- Contact the appropiate individuals to assist when needed.

4-Attend a weekly Conference Call, where we address certain issues that our Users/Customers may present.

5- Make certain that we do follow -ups to individual discussions that have yet to be resolved.

6- Monitor all areas of the forum to make sure there are no issues with our (Jive) platform.

7-Finally mark each individual discussions as 'Correctly Answered' so as it will assist new comers to be aware of such.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
bonzo47
Former Member
Message 156 of 255

- thanks for the info. An impressive list there - how do you get time to do all that in addition to the day job!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 157 of 255

Chuckle..Like my Colleagues, We are either retired twice over, and either or Disabled. We actually moderate as something to keep us busy.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 158 of 255

UpdateAn Emergency Release has been released. Currently rolled out for 50K users per day.

This was just recorded in our minutes of the Conference Call.

Exactly whom will receive it first,in regards to the Geographical location I cannot determine. Just thought I would inform everyone,as we promised.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
truffle
Contributor III
Message 159 of 255

I would guess the sub-affliates may delay it, correct?

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 160 of 255

Again, I cannot answer that with all certainty. At least we know that McAfee has put forth alot of effort towards resolving these issues.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community