Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antonios7
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

CANCELLATION OF SUBMISSION - REFUND

Jump to solution

Dear all,

Please note that back on 19 May 2019, I have proceeded to purchase a product from you named as "McAfee® LiveSafe™" following an offered by you discharge upon the same product. I did the same also considering that the duration would be for annual period (i.e. until 19 May 2020) so as to decide later if I am about to renew it or not and of course manually.

On 19 April 2020 (which is also one month earlier than the expiring date) you have proceeded to charge me with the amount of EUR 99.95 in order for you to ensure my continuous protection as mentioned. However, I have not received any relevant e-mail or reminder from your side or especially, if i am not mistaken, i did not give you my consent to proceed further and charge me accordingly.

Given the above, I have already requested you to refund me with the aforementioned amount (my relevant requests: 2771201914 & 2771201251 accordingly - i did the same request twice in order to ensure that you will have received it) and I have cancelled also my registration to the relevant product and disabled also the automatic renewal option.

In light of the above, I am in anticipation of receiving my prompt refund the soonest possible as you have already hold my billing information.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Antonios

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

Re: CANCELLATION OF SUBMISSION - REFUND

Jump to solution

Hi @Antonios7 

I have sent a private message regarding refund request to reach concern department. Please try to reach them & they will help you in the refund issues.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Antonios7
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Dear All.

Further to the below e-mail, please disregard the word "discharge" as the correct one that i was about to add is "discount".

Looking forward to hearing from enabling us to proceed to the refund.

Thank you,

Antonios

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Antonios7 

We are sorry that you are unable to receive a refund. We kindly request you to access the below link that has information on Auto Renewal and also how to get a refund.

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Documents/McAfee-Auto-Renewal-Refund/ta-p/548293

Please access the above link and follow the on screen instructions. We hope that your issue will get resolved soon

Antonios7
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

Dear All,

Back to the relevant correspondence, Please note that although i have done everything that you mentioned below, i have not received any refund and it has been passed almost a month. Today it is the renewal date and i have already disabled McAfee for almost a month. I really don't want anymore to use it, i just need to be refundedurgently. It is rational and too simple to perceive it.

I don't either appreciate the fact that there is no one to contact or  any e-mail to complain about that unbelieavable situation that rises many concerns among others.

Please also note that by posting the same link and suggesting us to proceed accordngly, you are not helping us. There many others that have the same problem as i have seen and we all need our money back just with the same way that we have been unreasonably charged. 

Please provide us with any respective contact to proceed this matter furtheer and eventually to conclude it or just doing something to helping us.

In respect of the phone number you have already suggested, i m not gonna called abroad to be again unreasonably charged.

Thank you in advance,

Antonios

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Antonios7 

We are sorry that your refund not being processed yet, please reach McAfee Chat Support in getting assistance for your refund issue and they will defiantly help you.

Request a Refund

Antonios7
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi again,

It has been passed a week and nothing happened and you are still sending me the same link, You are not heping us with that way. 

I understand that you are not working on this but if you really want to help, you have to send me the contact of the complaints department without fail - not the same link again. 

Please send me a private message with the relevant contact details.

Thank you and i 'm really trying to be as patient as i can at the moment 🙂

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Antonios7 

I have sent a private message regarding refund request to reach concern department. Please try to reach them & they will help you in the refund issues.  

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community