cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
selcouth26
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Blue screen error (Windows 7)

I just renewed the LIVESAFE-Internet security and I'm getting the blue screen error. I found where I can disable the automatic restart but how do I make it stop? I tried following a couple links given to someone else, but "an error occurred."

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Re: Blue screen error (Windows 7)

Turn off access protection in navigation general settings and alerts and try updating that might get you the fix for the bsod. What version and build have you?

Also

navigate to the file below and open it and post what it says ie the numbers it shows.The numbers are not in about.

Goto C:\ProgramData\McAfee\MCLOGS and Open VSCoreVersionInfo.txt. You will see the numbers as below
McAfee VSCore SDK

Version: 15.4.0

Build: 583.4

If you have that you have the bsod fix if not try the Access protection disabling

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

Moved to Consumer > General Discussion > Discussions

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
user_118535
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Do you see following file?

C:\Windows\Memory.dmp

Regards,

Manoj

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community