Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrieuHoaQuoc
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Auto renewal refund

Jump to solution

Hello

My name is Trieu Hoa Quoc and i live in CZE. I have been using mcafee antivirus for a year but i don't need it now. Yesterday 25.6.2020 I had unexpected auto-reneval. I tried to solve the refund problem by going to customer service (https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home?locale=CS-CZ&ac_eid=DM90763&cbp=1&_mid=020%2F_8%...) and i selected the topic with request and refund then I selected unexpected renewall. Afther that I wrote the form (or something like that) and they send me an conformation email with a phone number. I couldn't call to that number because it was uncorrect or doesnt exist (number is 1-866-622-3911) or maybe because it's the US number and I live in CZE. So Im asking you for help to get a refund. I can't call to the phone number (1-866-622-3911) and there is no option to write an email.

Im sorry if something is wrong or doesn't make sense. My English is not good and i used G translate to help with writing this. 

Snímek obrazovky (6).pngSnímek obrazovky (7).pngSnímek obrazovky (8).pngSnímek obrazovky (9).png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2

Re: Auto renewal refund

Jump to solution

Hi @TrieuHoaQuoc 

We are sorry that you are unable to receive a refund. We kindly request you to access the below link that has information on Auto Renewal and also how to get a refund.

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Documents/McAfee-Auto-Renewal-Refund/ta-p/548293

Please access the above link and follow the on screen instructions. We hope that your issue will get resolved soon

Also you can use the below link to get in touch with McAfee Chat Team to assist your refund issues:

McAfee Chat

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2

Re: Auto renewal refund

Jump to solution

Hi @TrieuHoaQuoc 

We are sorry that you are unable to receive a refund. We kindly request you to access the below link that has information on Auto Renewal and also how to get a refund.

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Documents/McAfee-Auto-Renewal-Refund/ta-p/548293

Please access the above link and follow the on screen instructions. We hope that your issue will get resolved soon

Also you can use the below link to get in touch with McAfee Chat Team to assist your refund issues:

McAfee Chat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community